The Wood Products Safety Summit is targeted at all forestry manufacturing sectors including lumber, OSB, pellets, and pulp. The program will benefit production personnel, maintenance staff, management and senior executives. We will also have attendance from industry suppliers such as insurance providers, equipment manufacturers, engineering companies and all those who benefits from a safer forest sector.
Topics will include:
• Improving safety culture
• Combustible dust risk mitigation
• Combustible gas and confined space entry
• Human computer interaction (HCI) and use of alarms
• Silo fires – risk assessment & response
• Process safety management
• And more
Seats are limited, so book early to secure your Summit pass!