The Wood Products Safety Summit is targeted at all forestry manufacturing sectors including lumber, OSB, pellets, and pulp. The program will benefit production personnel, maintenance staff, management and senior executives.
• Improving safety culture
• Best practices in managing Combustible gas
• Combustible gas and confined space entry
• Human computer interaction (HCI) and use of alarms
• Dust explosion protection
• Overview of ISO safety standards for solid biofuel
• Process safety management
• Job competencies for a safer forest industry
• Policy and occupational health and safety regulation
• And more
Seats are limited, so book early to secure your Summit pass!